18 Jun 6 Great Fishing Tips
Few things in life are free, particularly when it comes to leisure. But today is highlighted as “Fishing Day.” All you need to have to enjoy this day is a fishing pole and a body of water.
We have put together some key things to keep in mind while fishing. Who knows, if you follow these helpful tips maybe there will be some truth in that big fish story!
* Cast close to the shoreline for more bites.
* Look for mossy areas, as fish prefer to swim in these areas to forage for food.
* A lot of people use worms as bait, but locusts are also a great choice.
* Check the local fishing reports that day for updates.
* Sunrise is an excellent time to fish, try to go out early in the morning.
* Be patient.
Patience really is the key to good fishing. Bring a book or radio you plan to out for a long time and remember that all good things come to those who wait.
Lastly, be aware what is around you at all times.
Fishing on shore and in the water are both fun! Remember, if you are fishing on a boat, repairs and unfortunate breaks can occur. Make sure you cover your boat with insurance so you can focus on making that big fish story coming true and less on your boating needs.
Proudly serving our community. We are SPIVEY INSURANCE GROUP!
704-821-4460 or 877-318-5951