01 Apr The Happenings of Charlotte and Surrounding Areas – April 2014
Its time to snap out of those winter blues!
What is there to do in Charlotte and surrounding areas in the Month of April?
Glad you asked, we have created a list of events that may be of interest to you and your family. Hang on! It’s going to be an exciting month!
1) International Collectibles and Antiques Show – Have fun looking and exploring the past. 04/02 to 04/06 Location – Metrolina Expo Marketplace, Charlotte
2) Charlotte Knights vs. Norfolk Tides – Enjoy the opening night at the brand new BB&T Ballpark – 04/11 – Location – Newly Constructed BB&T Ballpark, Charlotte
3) The Color Vibe 5K – Charlotte’s most COLORFUL 5k you’ve ever been a part of. 04/12 – Location – Concord Mills
4) Queen’s Cup Steeplechase – Experience horse racing and a fun filled day! 04/26 – Location – Waxhaw
5) Easter Egg Hunt – Bring the kids and enjoy a good challenge of an Easter egg hunt! – 04/19 – Stallings
6) Union Symphony Orchestra – Enjoy beautiful, timeless music that will be preformed by musicians from all over! – 04/27 – Wingate
For more information on any and all events, visit http://goo.gl/vrTbvL