26 Aug Happy National Dog Day!
When people see a dog, they can’t help but smile and get excited. National Dog Day is on August 26th and we want to help celebrate your fur friend. You and your family can create some last minute summer memories with your canine companion. Here at Spivey Insurance Group we love to treat our fur friends like family. Here are just a couple of special tips on how to make your dog feel special on National Dog Day!
- Pamper your pup at the groomer. This a great day to take you dog out to get a nice bath and a haircut so they are looking their best!
- Make a custom cake or treat for you dog. It can either be homemade or you can go to several dog bakeries located in the Charlotte area.
- Take your dog to work. Make you, your dog, and coworkers happy with bringing your four legged friend to work. It decreases stress in the work environment!
- Treat your pup to a Puppucino. This sweet treat is available only at Starbucks and it will warm their heart.
- Buy your dog a new toy. Go to your local pet store and find a cute toy you know your four legged friend will love.
Here at Spivey Insurance we want to make sure you and your pup enjoy their special day! We would love to see pictures of your dogs on National Dog Day. Make sure to share with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.