12 Dec Last Minute Gift Ideas for Christmas
Christmas is just two weeks away and that means time is running out to buy gifts for everyone. Some of us like to wait last minute instead of getting our shopping done on early on Black Friday. Around the holidays schedules seem to become much busier. Although, last minute shopping can be very stressful there are some great last minute gifts that you can buy. When buying those last minute gifts you want to buy something nice without breaking the wallet. Here are five gifts that will work perfectly when running out of time.
1. Do it yourself: Making something yourself always shows that it came from the heart. That extra effort was put into making that gift special. A great place to get ideas for DIY projects is on Pinterest.
2. Gift cards: If you are not creative and have no idea what to buy find out their favorite store and buy gift cards. They are a great route to take. Gift cards are easy and the person can buy whatever they want.
3. Hickory Farms: These hand-crafted food gift sets come with gourmet cheese & sausage, fruit & nuts, crackers, dipping sauces, and much more.
4. K-Cup’s: For your friends who have a Keurig those k-cups go pretty fast throughout the busy week. Help your fellow friends or co-workers get through their day by stocking up their supply of k-cups.
5. Scrap Book: Going along with the DIY gifts, or those friends and family members who share a special place in your heart create a picture or scrap book and show them all of the wonderful memories shared together.
Christmas is a joyful time of year and should be spent with family and friends. Don’t forget Christmas is not about who has the best gifts. Follow Spivey Insurance Group on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.