04 Jun What’s Happening in Charlotte and Surrounding Areas- June 2014
Things are heating up in Charlotte. See what is offered around our area for us to enjoy!
Below is our list of events that we think you need to know about!
1) Run for U 5K– Support public education in Union County and get a workout at the same time. Join the fun, Run for U, in downtown Monroe. All proceeds support the Union County Education Foundation. Location – Downtown Monroe. 06/7/14 – 8 am
2) Zac Brown Band – Enjoy the sounds and entertainment of the Zac Brown Band here in Charlotte. Make sure to bring your country attitude with you! – Location – PNC Music Pavilion. 06/12/14 – 7pm
3) Out of this World Father’s Day– Join the Charlotte Paranormal Society as they investigate “the other side” on Saturday night, of Father’s Day weekend. CAPS brings out all the high tech ghost buster technology to the most active site in Charlotte. Do something different year and treat Dad to an uncommon out of this world experience. Location – Tryon St. Charlotte 06/14/14 – 8pm – 10pm
4) Farm Day– Visit the little farm in the big city and get up close to horses, goats, chickens and more as you learn about local farm life and its importance. Creature Features are supported The Guild of Discovery Place Inc. and Charlotte Nature Museum. Activities include crafts, puppet shows and storytelling. Location – Charlotte Nature Museum – 06/21/14
5) Community Blood Drive – Give back to our community and to our healthcare system. Donate and be entered to win goodies! Location – Mineral Springs Volunteer Fire. 06/24/14
Also don’t forget about the Indian Trail Family Fun Day happening this coming up Saturday, June 7th from 11 til 5. The Spivey Team will be there and there will be prizes as well. Hope to see you all there!
For more information on any and all events, visit http://goo.gl/MyBeOW