30 Apr The Happenings of Charlotte and Surrounding Areas – May 2014
Spring is in full swing! Enjoy what the greater Charlotte area has to offer you!
Below is our list of events that we think you need to know about!
1) Charlotte 49ers Softball vs. NC State – Catch your Charlotte 49ers Softball team in action as they take on NC State in a double header on May 3rd starting at 3pm and followed by second game at 5pm. Admission is free and open to the public. Location – DL Phillips Softball Complex. 05/03/14
2) Wells Fargo Championship – Since its inauguration in 2003, the Wells Fargo Championship has quickly become one of the top events on the PGA TOUR. The Championship is played at Charlotte’s Quail Hollow Club. Be part of the excitement. Tickets for the event range from $25 for practice passes to $140 for a weekly pass. Location – Quail Hollow Club. 04/28/14 to 05/04/14
3) Mother’s Day Breakfast and Tour – Take your family to be a part of the first Mother’s Day Breakfast and Tour at the Billy Graham Library. Each mother in attendance will receive a special gift.Location – Billy Graham Library. 05/10/14
4) Art Fusion featuring Modernism – An evening of creative writing and meditations on color. Enjoy activities and demonstrations inspired by the Mint’s Modern & Contemporary Art collection. Location – Mint Museum Uptown. 05/14/14.
5) Coca-Cola Speed Street – Celebrating its 20th year, Coca-Cola Speed Street presented by Chevrolet transforms the streets of Uptown Charlotte into one of the largest consumer events in the Southeast. With live musical entertainment, appearances by top NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers and celebrities, dynamic exhibits for all ages. Location – Uptown Charlotte. 05/22/14 to 05/24/14
6)NASCAR Coca Cola 600 – Charlotte Motor Speedway will host the biggest Memorial Day weekend party in the country with the 55th running of the Coca-Cola 600. Location – Charlotte Motor Speedway. 05/25/14
For more information on any and all events, visit http://goo.gl/cxyBxn.
704-821-4460 or 877-318-5951