16 Jun Happy Fathers Day!
Its that day today! The day we all look past embarrassing moments with him in public, agreeing with mother on things we wish he wouldn’t but it also happens to be the day we show him the love we could only have for our father.
Yes, its father’s day! Cards, gifts and enjoying good times with that one father that makes him special and lack of better words, your father.
Enlighten your father on how special his day is today with 5 fun facts listed…
· Father’s Day was invented in 1909 by Sonora Dodd who got the idea while listening to a Mother’s Day sermon.
· There are an estimated 75 million fathers in the United States.
· The first presidential proclamation honoring fathers was issued in 1966 when President Lyndon Johnson designated the third Sunday in June as Father’s Day.
· Father’s Day in America has been officially celebrated annually since 1972 when President Richard Nixon signed the public law that made it permanent.
· Nearly 95 million Father’s Day cards were given last year in the United States, making Father’s Day the fourth-largest card-sending occasion.
Love and cherish your father dearly, after all… through his crude humor and unique ways of showing you affection, he does love you.
We are SPIVEY INSURANCE!
704-821-4460 or 877-318-5951