26 Aug NC Business Insurance: Money Saving Tips!
Most people put a huge amount of time, effort, and money into opening and running a small business. So why take the risk of losing all of that by not purchasing NC business insurance? Protecting your business with the proper coverage is important to your future, and there are several ways to find the cheapest and best coverage for your small company!
1. Shop around! Lucky for you, Spivey Insurance Group is here to help. With a stronghold on all things NC business insurance related, Spivey Insurance can help you to find the best policy for your business. By shopping around and comparing prices from multiple companies, we can help to find the policy that works for your situation.
2. Buy a package policy such as the Business Owner’s Policy (BOP). With all of the different policies that are needed to cover a small business, it is often cheaper to find a package policy that envelopes it all together. The BOP package offers standard coverages and limits of liability that are suitable for a small business.
3. Be prepared with ways to prevent loss such as workplace safety, a disaster plan, and so on. By having these pre-emptive actions in place, you may be able to reduce your premium cost for certain coverages.
4. Always work closely with your insurance agent! It is our goal to save you as much money as possible and find the coverage the best fits your circumstances. We can also offer advice for shielding your business from unexpected disaster, help you make a plan in the event that a disaster does occur, and keep you with the perfect coverage as your business grows and conditions change.
5. Choose a higher deductible in order to lower the cost of your premium. The deductible represents the amount that will have to be paid before the insurance policy kicks in, and the higher it is then the lower the cost of the policy.
For more information on NC business insurance visit our website or call today at 877-318-5951 to talk to Chris, our business insurance specialist!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.