07 Mar Vehicle Safety Ratings
When deciding on what type of vehicle to buy consumers look at many different aspects. Price, luxury, maintenance costs, and most importantly safety features. Driving can be extremely dangerous, but with a safe vehicle it can reduce the risk of injury or death. Technology has increasingly advanced in automobiles to ensure that safety a main priority. Whether you are buying a brand new or second hand vehicle make certain that it can pass a safety test. Knowing which vehicle is safe should always be of significant importance for the driver and passengers. There are simple things to do that can reduce the risk of injury. Always wear a seat belt, check tire pressure, ensure airbags are properly working, and obey the laws of the road. All vehicles need to be properly insured as well in case of an accident. Here is a list of the top ten vehicles in 2011 that have the lowest death rates amongst drivers. Is your vehicle on the list?
1. Audi A4 4WD, luxury car, midsize
2. Honda Odyssey, minivan, very large
3. Kia Sorento 2WD, SUV, midsize
4. Lexus RX 350 4WD, luxury SUV, midsize
5. Mercedes-Benz GL-Class 4WD, luxury SUV, large
6. Subaru Legacy 4WD, 4-door car, midsize
7. Toyota Highlander hybrid 4WD, SUV, midsize
8. Toyota Sequoia 4WD, SUV, large
9. Volvo XC90 4WD, luxury SUV, midsize
10. Honda Pilot 4WD, SUV, midsize
Visit the link for more information about the vehicles with the lowest rates of driver deaths.
Stay connected with Spivey Insurance Group on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.