04 Apr 7 Premium-Busting Traffic Tickets You Need To Know About
Who likes paying high auto insurance premiums after paying for everything else that goes along with car ownership?
Exactly… That’s what we thought.
To help you avoid those high monthly premiums, we are going to tell you what the “7 unlucky no-nos” are and what kind of increases come along with them.
1. DUI: 93 percent increase
2. Reckless driving: 82% increase.
3. Careless driving: 27% increase.
4. Speeding 1 to 15 mph over the limit: 21% increase.
- 16 to 30 mph over the limit: 28% increase.
- 31+ mph over the limit: 30% increase.
5. Failure to stop: 19% increase
6. Failure to yield to pedestrians: 19% increase.
7. Driving in a carpool lane: 18% increase.
Fortunately, if you have a good driving record you can often avoid negative effects of lesser charges. If you have minor offenses with a great record, you have options to reduce the hiked premiums. Courses to review safe driving are offered here in North Carolina that can reduce raised premiums.
Contact us today to help you get a Quality Auto Insurance Policy.