Are you Insuring Your Restaurant Business Properly?

Like any business owner, owning a restaurant is a rewarding experience. However, it takes a lot of work. The restaurant business requires a large amount of an initial investment and constant upkeep and supervision. You want to make sure your restaurant remains profitable after all the hard work that you put into it. You may be asking yourself what kind of insurance does your restaurant need. With a little helpful information, you will be on the right track to protecting your restaurant. There are many elements that go into full coverage for your restaurant. A full insurance policy for your restaurant may include workers compensation, food contamination coverage, commercial property coverage, general liability insurance, and liquor liability insurance. Now, your restaurant business may not need all of these elements, but making sure you have what you need to keep your business protected is key. Also, it is a good idea to think of your restaurant like you do your personal home. There are the same risks for flood and fire in your restaurant, so making sure you have the protection will take less worry off you as a business owner.
When it comes to shopping around to making sure your restaurant is properly insured, there are many factors that can make the price. Factors such as the size of your restaurant, the number of employees you have, and what you serve on your menu, including catering. From one local business to another, place your restaurant in the right hands with Spivey Insurance Group. Contact Spivey Insurance Group at 704-821-4460 or stop in our office located in Indian Trail to discuss what insurance policy would be best for your restaurant. We know you take food very seriously, that’s why we will take care of the insurance part! Keep up with Spivey Insurance Group on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google Plus!

No Comments

Post A Comment